From alpine meadows covered in acres of wild flowers, to temperate rain forests dripping with every shade of green imaginable; the Scenic Boys have explored and blogged about some of the most spectacular trails in the Pacific Northwest. We’ve only been documenting our adventures for 4 years now, but that has only been a fraction of the backcountry knowledge we have yet to share.
Based on Trail Difficulty, Scenic Views, Seclusion and the Chance to get Naked, we have put together our Top 10 List of the best Scenic Boy hikes in Washington State.
- Shi Shi Beach ~ Olympic National Park
- Ape Canyon ~ Mnt St Helens National Monument
- Siouxon Creek ~ Gifford Pinchot National Forest
- Enchanted Valley ~ Olympic National Park
- Ozette Triangle ~ Olympic National Park
- Ross Lake ~ North Cascades National Park
- Strawberry Point ~ Olympic National Park
- Yellow Aster Butte ~ North Cascades National Park
- Glacier View ~ Mount Rainier National Park
- Steamboat Rock ~ Washington State Park